By using our Services each person (“Customer”) who contracts with a driver (a “Driver“) to pick-up, carry and/or deliver personal property or goods represents or agrees that they:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Customer Agreement is a part of Renli Inc.’s (doing business as Rynly) Terms & Conditions (“T&C”) and is incorporated therein by this reference.
- are at least 18 years of age and have authority to enter into the terms of this Agreement;
- owns or otherwise has rightful possession of the items being sent;
- that no items are prohibited items such as live animals, firearms, explosives, or contraband;
- acknowledges and agrees that any packaging may be opened for inspection;
- that all items have been properly packed to ensure safety and avoid item damage;
- acknowledges and agrees that reimbursement is excluded for any loss or damage to any delivery resulting from any breach of this agreement or the T&C;
- acknowledges and agrees that Rynly’s maximum liability is $300 per delivery, unless additional protection is purchased.
- acknowledges and agrees that all responsibility and obligation to know and comply with laws applicable to the packing and transport of every item being sent;
- will only hire a Driver through the application or website and will not engage in outside transactions with a Driver;
- the driver is not a mover and will only deliver to the front door;
- will not discriminate or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation;
- acknowledges and agrees that this Agreement is made anew for each delivery; and
- except as may be otherwise specifically provided in the T&Cs or by other Agreement, Rynly has no responsibility, financial or otherwise, for the performance of any Driver.
- That the drivers are not employees, independent contractors or agents of Rynly, and are directly contracted by the customer. Rynly is only a website application for facilitating delivery transactions.